- Data over here, data over there February 28, 2024Colocation data centers are ubiquitous, and users can choose between primary,secondary, and tertiary markets.
- Talk data to me: A recap of AHR Expo conversations February 27, 2024After a four-or five-year hiatus, I returned to the AHR Expo—the HVACR industry’s most popular event. Per usual, the aisles of the show floor were filled with buzzwords, and among those that topped the list was “uptime.”
- Private 5G network market is projected to experience rapid growth February 26, 2024Industries dealing with sensitive data and mission-critical operations, such as manufacturing, healthcare, and finance, are preferring private 5G networks.
- NIST releases cybersecurity framework 2.0 February 26, 2024This update is the outcome of a multiyear process of discussions and public comments aimed at making the framework more effective.
- Eighth state of the data center industry report reveals how power design and AI demand has changed the industry February 26, 2024AFCOM and Data Center World recently announced the results of the eighth annual State of the Data Center industry report.
- Cybersecurity starts at the front door February 26, 2024The truth is that it is often easier for a cybercriminal to physically breach a data center than to break through layers of digital cyber protections.
- A renewed look at data center efficiency February 23, 2024It's time for data centers to focus on energy efficiency and sustainability, both for cost savings and to protect the planet.
- Capitalizing on cohesive cooling February 22, 2024It shouldn’t be a case of considering only air or only liquid cooling. Instead, the key is to understand the tradeoffs of each cooling technology and what makes the most sense for each individual business case.
- Hyperscalers and cloud data centers tackle Scope 3 emissions amid booming power consumption worries February 21, 2024With the tech sector accounting for 2-4% of global GHG emissions and 7% of worldwide power consumption, hyperscalers and managed cloud service providers are responsible for a considerable proportion of the total.
- Security center SaaS — Genetec February 21, 2024Genetec Inc. recently announced Security Center SaaS. The new cybersecurity offering is a massively scalable, open, and unified software.
7×24 Exchange DC Chapter…
The leading knowledge exchange for Data Center, IT and Mission Critical professionals.