Industry News from Mission Critical Magazine
- Video | The new crop of colos June 1, 2023Jackson Metcalf, critical facilities leader for Gensler, discusses a new trend he’s seeing in the colocation space.
- Normative launches Net-Zero Community June 1, 2023Carbon accounting enables a business to calculate its entire carbon footprint. These calculations can then be used to report climate impact — often to meet ESG or legislative requirements — and to implement effective emissions reductions.
- Celebrating 10 years of DE-CIX and Nokia partnership May 31, 2023DE-CIX’s and Nokia’s long-standing relationship, which is based on joint research and development efforts and standardization initiatives, has resulted in highly reliable, low-latency, and seamless peering and interconnection services for customers around the world.
- Centrifugal utility sets — Greenheck May 31, 2023Greenheck’s versatile model USF can be utilized in a wide selection of indoor or outdoor and supply or exhaust applications from commercial light and medium-duty general ventilation requirements to those requiring high airflows, such as manufacturing processes, emergency, continuous high-temperature, or grease-laden exhaust.
- Optical technology innovation drives performance, capacity, and resiliency in cloud infrastructure May 31, 2023The demands placed upon optical networks are daunting, but the continuous innovation in optical technology will continue to allow data center optical interconnect infrastructures to deliver the next generation of cloud services.
- Biden’s new cybersecurity strategy encourages a mentality of cyber resilience May 30, 2023The new Biden strategy seeks to introduce a more coherent collaboration between the CISA, sector risk management agencies, and private sector organizations to improve partnerships at scale.
- Electrical wiring solutions — Legrand May 30, 2023PlugTail devices revolutionize commercial wiring installations, offering a remarkable installation speed that is up to five times faster than conventional wiring devices.
- Hurricane Electric adds new point of presence in Kansas City May 30, 2023In 2024 when construction is complete, Kansas City will be the location for the new 1 million-square-foot, $800 million hyperscale data center for Meta, Facebook’s parent company, which will be supplied 100% with renewable energy.
- Mission critical events May 29, 2023Share your answers with me and the rest of our readers on LinkedIn, and maybe we’ll see you at the next event.
- ABB’s Power Care helps companies reduce downtime, costs, safety incidents, and emissions May 26, 2023With efficiency, safety, and sustainability in mind, ABB upgraded its electrification service agreement to feature advanced services configured by the needs of industry segments and paired with digital solutions to drive productivity savings, improve safety, and ensure compliance.
7×24 Exchange DC Chapter…
The leading knowledge exchange for Data Center, IT and Mission Critical professionals.