7×24 Exchange in the Heart of the Data Center Capital of the World
The 7×24 Exchange DC Chapter is a leading educational resource for Data Center professionals. Comprised of Data Center managers, consultants and vendors, our membership is the premier source for leading-edge Best Practices and Peer-to-Peer Consulting. Our members receive value from networking with peers who operate, design and provide specialized equipment for all size mission critical facilities.
You will benefit from:
- Networking with top industry professionals who share your responsibilities and passion.
- Networking with your peers in building new business relationships and discussing common issues and concerns toward finding more broad-based solutions.
- Learning about the latest innovations in the mission critical sector.
- Learn from Data Center industry experts who have successfully developed and implemented the strategies, programs, designs and equipment to sustain and grow technology platforms.
- Being a part of an organization that supports our industry’s future through scholarships for students. (students must be enrolled in industry related engineering programs).
- Annual conference discounts.
- Chapter membership is SEPARATE from membership in the International 7×24 Exchange. However, we strongly recommend and encourage that you belong to both the national and our local chapter to receive the full benefits of participation in the 7×24 Exchange.
- Dues cover the cost of company membership (6 individuals per year) and must be renewed annually.
- Membership fees for End Users, Government Agencies, and Students are waived.